Category:Ecoregions of India
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► Chota Nagpur dry deciduous forests (16 P)
- ► Khathiar-Gir dry deciduous forests (19 P)
- ► Malabar Coast moist forests (8 P)
- ► Odisha semi-evergreen forests (3 P)
Pages in category "Ecoregions of India"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Narmada Valley dry deciduous forests
- Nicobar Islands
- North Western Ghats moist deciduous forests
- North Western Ghats montane rain forests
- Northeast India–Myanmar pine forests
- Northeastern Himalayan subalpine conifer forests
- Northern dry deciduous forests
- Northwestern Himalayan alpine shrub and meadows
- Northwestern thorn scrub forests